A warm welcome is extended to all of those who will be visiting the Island to participate in the Summer Transport Festival which commences on Sunday, July 23rd. The full programme of events can be downloaded HERE
Manx Transport Review is the journal of the Manx Electric Railway Society, as well as a comprehensive round up of news and comment, the journal contains special features, historical and technical articles and forms a vital forum for the exchange of views for all those with an interest in Island transport.
Manx Transport Review is available from the following outlets on the Island:
- The Laxey & Lonan Heritage Trust Information Centre & Shop, Mines Road, Laxey, IM4 7NH
- Bridge Bookshop, 62 Parliament St, Ramsey, IM8 1AJ
- The Book Company, 27-31 Castle St, Douglas, IM1 2EX
- Bridge Bookshop, Shore Road, Port Erin, IM9 6HL
- The Memorabilia Shop, St Pauls Square, Ramsey.
- The Great Laxey Mine Railway, adjacent to Valley Gardens, Laxey.
Manx Transport Review is also available direct from the Manx Electric Railway Society (£6.99 + £1.95 p&p) - please make cheques/postal orders payable to the MANX ELECTRIC RAILWAY SOCIETY and send to:
Manx Electric Railway Society
PO Box 117
Isle of Man
Email: [email protected]