'Roof goes up in flames'
'There was a fire in the train sheds at Banks Circus in Douglas yesterday evening.
The fire service were called there at about 6.30pm, where they found the roof of the structure ablaze.Two personnel wearing breathing apparatus extinguished the flames with a high pressure hose reel, and used a thermal image camera to check for hot spots and ensure the fire was fully out. The aerial ladder platform was then set up to ensure it hadn't spread.
All crews were back at the fire station by 7.50pm.
They're praising the quick actions by staff in the sheds for immediately calling the service upon discovering the fire.