Full news roundup from the Manx Electric Railway, Douglas Horse Tramway, Snaefell Mountain Railway and other Island transport. Historical feature articles - Full Colour - 112 pages.
Copies are distributed FREE to Full Members of the Manx Electric Railway Society upon publication - see HOME page for membership details.
Manx Transport Review No.100 is available by mail order - (£6.99 + £1.95 p&p)
Please make cheques/postal orders payable to the MANX ELECTRIC RAILWAY SOCIETY and send to:
Manx Electric Railway Society, PO Box 117, Douglas, Isle of Man IM99 1JS.
Manx Transport Review is also stocked by the following selected outlets:
- The Laxey & Lonan Heritage Trust Information Centre & Shop, 34 Mines Road, Laxey, Isle of Man. IM4 7NH
- Bridge Bookshop, 62 Parliament St, Ramsey, Isle of Man. IM8 1AJ
- The Book Company, 27-31 Castle St, Douglas, Isle of Man. IM1 2EX
- Bridge Bookshop, Shore Road, Port Erin, Isle of Man. IM9 6HL
- The Memorabilia Shop, St Pauls Square, Ramsey, Isle of Man.
- The Great Laxey Mine Railway, adjacent to Valley Gardens, Laxey, Isle of Man – a short walk from Laxey Manx Electric Railway station.
- The Bookshop, Crich Tramway Village, Crich, Derbyshire. DE4 5DP
For all membership, trade and other enquiries contact the MERS at the above address or by email: [email protected]
Contributions are now invited for Manx Transport Review No. 101.